Visual Task Walker
Visual Task Walker is a task runner that uses graphical shapes (blocks) to represent tasks.
You can configure these tasks and chain them together to pass data from one block to another.
This is free open source software for Windows.
- Reads data from files, websites and others sources
- A user friendlier visual approach to data flow
- Accessible plug-in architecture, build your own plug-ins
- Open-source software
- No installer, no ads
– First working alpha build
– Internal release: v0.0.0.311 alpha
– Project concept started
License and Warranty
This software is due to be released under the GPLv3 license.
All software on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The use of this software, in particular, is done solely at your own risk; with agreement that the original author is not liable for any damage (subsequently incurred) of any kind.
This software uses a number of dependencies and assets from third-parties. These developers and artists deserve due credit for their work and for their commitment to sharing their work freely. Each product is released under their own particular license, for more information please visit their websites.
famfamfam Silk Icons
– This is one of my favourite icon sets.
– An incredibly powerful HTML parser; essential for working with webpages.
– An excellent way to work with compressed file.
– A good way to work with and render SVG graphics files.
– An brilliant way to work with SQLite databases.